Kenwizy official forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Kenwizy official forum » Writers Arena » Love In A Circle. (by MrCally)

Love In A Circle. (by MrCally)

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

I'm successful in School, i'm regarded as the best student in class and i made more than my school fee writing text and assignment for the popular Kids in school. My dad warn me to stop assisting my classmates academically so i wount trade my destiny. I tried heeding my dad's warning but the pressure was more than i can cope so i tried limiting the number of students i write for. I succeeded and enjoyed the extra cash i made from writing while pretending to my dad,  some weeks letter he discovered that i have not completely resisted from assisting my classmates. He warned the second time and threatened to change my school. For the love i had for this school, i can't afford to change to another so i stop assisting my student clients. It was hard but i managed to move on and enjoy my education thereafter.

But something was wrong, Unlike other kids in school i don't have a girlfriend, not even a Feeling for any of the girls that i assisted. They tried to stir my emotions with some quizzical moves but i would not give them a chance, i always go for money trading the lust they tend to present.
So i tried nurturing interest in girls, but i was too shy to express my feelings. Many chances were presented to me but i didn't take any because i felt i needed extra courage to tell a girl "I love you". A sentence my colleagues would speak easily than sipping a cool fruit Juice.
So i harbored the feelings for myself, dying in silence, pretending to be fine while i'm love sick, enviously watching others in love lives. I suffered depression as a result became dull.

My friends noticed that i was unhappy, they sensed brink of my depression.

Frank and Uche approached to know what was wrong.
Frank. "Ken, Whats wrong with you?"
I decided i will hide the fact from them, telling them will only add fuel to the fire. I reasoned, so i said. "Am fine" with a fake smile.
"No, no Ken, You haven't being yourself for some while." Uche said. But yet i refused to disclose the truth to them. They gave me a little prodding, so to end the pressure i lied (something i don't always do, but this time I have to at least to calm the pressure)
"I lost my exam fee" I said in pretence.
They felt it was true and consoled me and promised to assist me to raise the found for it.
They were my close friends, We treated each other like brothers, so it pained me to have lied to them.
After some conversation they left and i was left with my thoughts.

When i returned home that day my dad noticed that i had emotional problem.
He invited me to have a sit with him and Mom in the dinning.  Before i joined them they have already planned a strategy to enable them uncover my hidden secret.

"Son, You have always being loyal to us, you've proved to be different from other Kids in town. We admire your honesty and so we commend you for making us proud." Dad said. I smiled but still sensed they were digging for something i was expecting.
"We are also proud of your academic success and dominance." Mom added.
Dad continued. "But recently we noticed that you are dull and procrastinating. You've lost appetite as a result."
Mom. "Yes son, your dad is right. What is wrong?" she ask while rubbing my right hand.

The truth is irresistible, though i lied to my friends but for the love and trust i had for my parents and the concern they showed, their willingness to help it was impossible to lie. So i disclosed to them my secret i would like to keep private and personal.

I thought they will be tough and embarrassing, instead they were friendly and understanding.
They first commend me the said that "the feeling is natural, we felt similar when we were at your age.
" For now you must demonstrate self-control and guard against wayward girls and their captivating lust. They leads to life tragedy.
"Although there exist no perfect date, but by thorough scrutiny you can find a real date."
"Take your time and choose wisely when you are mature enough."

I felt that my eye was uncovered from being blindfolded. Relieved was not enough to explain how i feel.

The next day i went to School and told Frank and Uche that i found the missing School fee. They were excited to hear and saw my face lightened.  My mood was changed completely.

Two months letter

We were in morning devotion in School. A new Scarlet coloured Lexus captured our attention. The car finally packed next to the School garden, first to step down was a man who dressed like a politician, next was a gorgeous young lady who could be my age or younger she wore our School uniform.
The popular kids in our midst gave her a wow ovation, from far she may not understand why but the whole students in the hall does. Even our senior prefect was captivated by the her sight as a result he stumbled in speaking and was unable to control the noisy students and was forced to end the devotion before time.

Everybody was curious of the class the new student would be admitted. Finally it was revealed that she is an SS2 Art student, thesame level with me unfortunatly i was a science student.

Two weeks letter

In the closing gathering the principal walked down to address his students. I like others was curiously wondering what he'd do. When he is here he is either announce the latest developement, School authority decisions, student ban/suspension and demotion etc.
But the principal's announcement surprised us all.
He said. "I am here to make brief announcement. Our new student Olivia reported that she is uncomfortable in this School due to stress and burden she constantly recieved from our male students. If you know you are involved please stay away from her if you continue after now be sure to of demotion.

I just loved Olivia from first sight and letter learned that she is a descent girl and so i love her even more. I wanted to get close to her but because i was still shy i couldn't, so from the moment i heard the principal's announcement all dreams about her ends a nightmare. "The door is locked" I said to myself. I dashed every hope of having her and start considering my next option, i was love sick and wants a girl to cover the vacuum created in my heart.

3 weeks letter

Its holiday. My parents have already planned how i'll spend my holiday, they arranged for me to spend most of my holiday in Lagos with my only Uncle, he works in an online marketing company in Lekki.
I was so excited about the trip because for more than 4yrs i haven't seen my cousin Lilian, we only talk on phone and chat via social networks.

When i arrived Lilian was away for an errand, after 30 minutes she came back and saw me with her little siblings, wow! She run and embrace me with a hug and a Kiss in the check. We have a long conversation.

The holiday was the funniest and the craziest i have ever seen. By day, We eat, play, tour and explore places, meet Lilian's friends, attend extra classes etc. In the night, my Uncle would take us to parties, concert etc.

Two days before i return back to Porthar-court Lilian approached me privately while it was still very early.
"Good morning ken"
"Morning, how was your night?"
"It was fun as usual."
We talk for a while, the she said. "Ken, i want you to meet a special someone."
"Who's that?" I asked excitedly.
"Its someone who add allot of meaning to my life, my Boyfriend"
"Wow, where is him? "
"Home, We will visit him today"
"Ok " She leaves and i was jealous already. "I wish a girl can describe me like this" I said to myself.

Letter that day we met Zack, Lilian's boyfriend. He liked me so much and so we became friends and exchange contacts. Lilian was happy that i was friendly with Zack.

On our way back Lilian's phone ring. She answered the call letter she said to me. "Ken, One last visit Please" I accepted but ask. "Who's that?"
"My friend Chioma " she answered.

When we get there Lilian knock on the door, it opened and it was Olivia.
She snob Lilian and scream "Kennnn!"
"Wow! Is this Olivia?" I asked excitedly
"Yes, i'm" she was looking fond of me.
"Do you know each other?" Lilian finally broke silence.
"Yes, in my new school" Olivia replied.

Meeting Olivia that day changed my life. We started talking to each other on phone, chat on Facebook, exchange text messages. I discovered that she loved me.
I decided to text her "I love you". I was surprised by her next action. She didn't reply. I waited for the longest 4hours of my life to get a reply from her. Just what i expected. "I love you too".

That was the most exciting day of my life, i couldn't believe its true, i read the text more than 20 times, i switch my phone off and on again and still read the text 5 times more but still think i was dreaming. I took a razor blade and give my left hand a cut, it bleed but i didn't feel the pain.

Holiday was almost over, i finally returned home from a long trip marked by fun and good memoires, one i will never forget for eternal.
Mom and dad was excited to welcome me back home, i missed them but they missed me the more because i was their only Child, the house was so big and empty, lonely and boring to stay.
I couldn’t wait for them to ask before i related to them everything about my trip, from how Lilian welcomed me with hug and kiss to how i met Olivia and how we became friends today lovers tomorrow and so on...
My mom said it was fun to hear about my trip and urge me to consider putting the experience into writing, i gladly accepted.
They ask series of questions about Olivia, i answered the little i knew about her. They ask that i should invite her home and i did.
The day of the meeting mom prepared a nice meal for the meeting.
Olivia arrived in an obscure home feeling uncomfortable at first, but was encouraged by the warm reception she received from my family.
Thanks to that visit i learnt allot about her, and i was glad she enjoyed staying with my family.
When she was going i accompanied her past the get, We arrange for our first date in a music concert.
I arrived first and gave her a call, she said she will be there 10 minutes, i waited and the show was on. She arrived and quickly identified where i was sitting and walk up and sat in a sit i reserved for her.
"Sorry for the delay sweetie." she whispered.
"Is ok honey, i hope your Journey was save?"
She hold my hand and look into my eyes and said "Yes it was, but a little traffic kept me longer than i expected"
Her face was so sexy and inviting so i stretch my hands and grab her shoulder, pulling her close and gave her a passionate kiss.

2 days letter

School will soon resume.
I called Frank and Uche to hear about how they spent their holiday, i couldn't wait so i revealed to them that i am dating Olivia. They laughed and ask if i was intoxicated? They never believed.

School resumed the next day, i arrived very early as usual, i went up to the classroom there were few classmate tidying up the classroom so i joined them.
Uche soon joined me, when we are done we both held to the corridor there we rested our hands in the parapet while stranding and conversing. Frank letter joined us.
"Wow! Look!" Frank exclaimed.
"What? " me and Uche ask.
"Ken, look, Olivia is coming, you said you are dating? Now is time you prove what you said"
Uche laughed, "So you believed him?" he ask Frank.
Frank. "Not really though, but Ken don't play with lies".
"It's true" I said assuredly.
We argued until she was close so Frank and Uche kept silent and watches, i was anxious about Olivia action.
She was passing, she didn't saw me so i called "Honey"
She turned and saw me.
"Wow! Sweetheart, i didn't know you are there." she said and gave me a quick hug.
I introduced her to Frank and Uche.
When she leaves they marveled. After hearing the whole story Uche said "Its a LOVE IN A CIRCLE"

You are here » Kenwizy official forum » Writers Arena » Love In A Circle. (by MrCally)